- A large plastic jar with a screw top
- 2 sheets of pink card stock, 12” X 12”
- 2 wiggly eyes or buttons or black and white construction paper
- A pink bottle cap or large button
- Black electrical or duct tape
- Glue dots
This is so simple to make that your elementary school age child can make it herself with a little help.
- Cut pink card stock the diameter and length of the bottle. Affix with glue dots.
- Trace cover on to card stock and cut out circle using glue dots to paste on cover.
- Use scraps from circle to cut out ears and glue dot onto jar cover.
- Cut strip the width of the jar cover rim and glue dot it onto the rim.
- Use large glue dots to paste on eyes and nose.
- To make legs, cut strips of pink card stock and wrap around a pencil. Slit the top in quarters of leg can lay flat against glue dots on the bottom of the jar. Wrap black tape around the bottom to create hooves.
- Twist 2 pipe cleaners together to make a curly tail and secure with Velcro.